Why You'll Love This Opportunity:
- Drive digital transformation initiatives across diverse projects.
- Engage in two distinct digital programmes, each at a different stage. Think straddling two horses at the same time!
- Crucial role requiring exceptional stakeholder relationship skills
- Comfortable navigating ambiguity, excelling in complex, ever-changing environments
- Blend of 80% project delivery focus, with 20% dedicated to building business capabilities and CoE
- Ideal for specialists in Change Management, distinct from project management / change hybrid roles
This role offers the chance to work with an incredible leader with the support of a team of Change Managers and Learning Specialists working across digital-focused change initiatives, providing both immediate impact and long-term career development. The successful candidate will play a key role in shaping the trajectory of our innovative and forward-thinking projects.
Join an organization that has continued to grow significantly where culture, innovation, and future-focus are at the heart of everything they do.
As a Change Manager, your focus will be on driving successful outcomes in digital transformation projects. You'll work closely with diverse teams and stakeholders, bringing your change management expertise to the forefront.
- Daily Rate: $1000 - $1100, reflecting the expertise you bring
- Start Date: Immediately – start ASAP with ideally a hand over with the incumbent
- Length: 6 Months initially
You must have full legal rights to live and work in New Zealand to apply for this role