- A great opportunity to help drive effective change across a range of programmes
- Supportive environment with a continuous improvement culture
- A diverse and inclusive workforce
The NZ Super Fund is an important institution for New Zealanders, so there is an accompanying expectation of outstanding service to the public, for the organisation and its staff. If you are keen to ensure future generations have the ability to enjoy the benefits of superannuation, then come and play your part! Come join a team who care about their colleagues and their work!
If that mission resonates with you - here are some links you should copy ;)
Why they need a Change Manager:
As the team and wider organisation are growing, roles have been created to support that growth. This is one of those positions and will play a key role in making sure the right level of care and consideration is put across the organisation's work programmes.
It's an exciting time to join as there are currently 7 Programmes in flight, and there is an interesting variety of project work in the pipeline too. You will have the opportunity to not only help deliver significant technology change & transformation projects but also work across the organisation's business units in a more strategic and consultative capacity.
What you need to be successful:
- 5+ years of change management experience, preferably in the technology domain
- Demonstrated ability of successfully embedding change brought about by technology initiatives and projects
- PROSCI qualification or similar
- Experience identifying the change impact and size of the gap between the current state and future state etc
- Ability to lead the co-design and delivery of effective change interventions, testing, learning and adapting the change approach as needed
- Experience completing change management assessments
- Experience in financial services or investment management is desirable
If you are looking for an opportunity to work on impactful change work within a focused environment, then this role will offer you a great platform and environment to do so, while also investing in you as a person.
NZ Super Fund encourages expressions of interest from a diverse applicant pool, including applicants interested in discussing flexible work options. Reasonable support will be provided to disabled applicants throughout the recruitment process.
To be considered for this opportunity, please send your CV to us by clicking "APPLY NOW" so that we can review your profile and get back to you.