Why you would like it:
- Homegrown product vendor
- International growth
- North Shore location with parking
International growth. A star-power list of international retail and consumer brand giants clamoring for partnerships and advocating their services. A growing number of businesses switch on to the power of this tech as the demand for data and integrated CX is demanded. This homegrown product vendor is the newest business pushing the envelope in the application of new IoT solutions. The product suite includes a number of components: devices, apps, web platforms and Data advancements. This product portfolio offers opportunities for NPD, RFM and brand new thinking for new product prototypes.
The journey of growth and change this business has been on has been radical. And it's not slowing down
- You will get excited about new technology and will be driven by the opportunity to work in a company that produces industry leading IoT solutions.
- Emerging from a strong development background, you will be developing back-end code built on NodeJS at its core.
- Hands-on experience with Cloud best practice, secure coding, architecture and operations, preferably where high availability and large user base is understood.
- You’ll need to be skilled in Docker Containerised Parse Server based on NodeJS + ExpressJS + MongoDB in a AWS based highly available cloud solution.
- You will need to collaborate with stakeholders and manage the life-cycle of new features.
Due to current border restrictions, to apply for this vacancy you MUST either currently reside in New Zealand, or if currently off-shore, be a New Zealand Citizen, Permanent Resident or Resident with valid travel conditions.