Lead high performing teams and provide Data Platforms solutions to high profile clients.
Why you would like it:
- Provide Data complex solutions to a variety of clients.
- Lead and coach a team of different profiles.
- Auckland or Wellington based
Founded in 2008, my client is a Technology and Management organisation with current offices in Auckland and Wellington, and in Australia.
Currently working on 2 complex Data Analytics projects using a variety of technologies (Hadoop, Snowflake, Power BI, AWS/Azure), there is a need for a Data & Analytics Lead to join and lead the team of Data Engineers, Architects and Analysts, and to implement and support clients data platforms.
The key responsibilities:
- Project Management: Lead, coach, support, and manage direct reports of Data Engineers, architects and analysts to design and deliver data warehouse programmes and data ingestion processes.
- Technical Leadership: Provide influence, leadership and expertise to engage with high profile clients about Data Analytics and/or Data Warehouse projects.
- Client and Vendor Relationship Management: Develop and maintain relationships and collaborate where appropriate.
- Significant experience in leading a data function, with a specific focus on Data Analytics and Modelling.
- Experience working within a consultancy organisation.
- A strong continuous improvement focus with a creative, and diligent approach to identifying and solving the root causes of business data problems.
- Demonstrated leadership and management capabilities with proven experience in building high performing teams. .
- Strong customer service focus, with a can do attitude and a willingness to find sustainable and creative solutions.
- Collegial, constructive approach, including the ability to foster both internal and external relationships.
- Strong verbal, and written communication skills.
In short, this is a fantastic opportunity for the right person. If this sounds like you and you would like to know more, please contact Claudy - Claudy@potentia.co.nz or apply now!
Please note only those who are currently residing in New Zealand with the appropriate working rights shall be considered for this position.