Investigating data issues and creating data processes and reports to improve the data environment.
- Great opportunity to build data processes and procedures
- Developing a data roadmap
- Be a major actor and make impact in a small growing business
Our client, based in Penrose, is the head office function for a significant franchise group nationwide. With multiple operations in most cities and towns they are a well known brand. They are currently in the midst of a technology refresh to assist them to operate with better insights and modern procurement technology.
With the ambitious goal of creating data processes and policies from scratch by investigating data issues across the business, there is an urgent need for a Data Services Analyst to come on board to assist the IT Transformation Lead in the delivery of these exciting projects. It is important to note that as a newly created role, you’ll be the first person in this team. Over time the responsibilities will shift towards focusing more on insights and reporting, however the role will remain hands-on.
- Ensuring the data policies and procedures are robust and enforced.
- Supporting business users in using data effectively to make better business decisions.
- Creating documentation to ensure the integrity of the data.
- Collaborating with stakeholders to provide high quality data analytics.
- Working closely with the Senior Database Consultant to improve the data environment.
- Passionate about Data, you have a good understanding of data modelling.
- have a good understanding of how to manipulate, monitor and manage large data sets for the purpose of generating reports.
- Knowledge of SQL (SQL views, CRUD)
- Self-starter as you would be the first member of the team.
- Great communication skills to manage and engage with external and internal stakeholders.
Please note only those who are currently residing in New Zealand with the appropriate working rights shall be considered for this position.