Help in designing the Data Warehouse (DW) using Data Vault modelling in Snowflake.
Why you would like it:
- Building a whole new Data Warehouse using new technologies.
- Taking responsibility for operational Data/DW/BI/Workflow tasks.
- Great benefits
This business is a corporate franchisee specialised in food retail chains since 2000. Going through an exciting digital transformation, they are expanding their teams in New Zealand and overseas.
Tasked with assisting the BI Manager, you will be working on different data projects to fulfil the requirements such as developing and designing the DW using new tools, providing reports and dashboards, and assisting business users.
The fit (of the ideal candidate):
- At least 5 years’ experience working as a BI or Data Warehouse Analyst/Generalist.
- Exposure to Cloud environment: AWS, Snowflake and/or Data Vault.
- Competence in reading, writing, and maintaining complex SQL, especially using T-SQL.
- Experience using Power BI for creating reports and dashboards.
- You are comfortable working with all levels of stakeholders within a business - both technical and non-technical.
- Outstanding communication skills - both written and oral
- Working from home
- Group discount with one of the insurance company
- Free carpark
- Company bonus