Central government agency that helps keep kiwis safe.
Your role will be to provide support the core operations team in the Oracle and DB2 server environment space. You will help maintain operation of their database systems, manage and identify risks to core infrastructure and implement mitigation strategies to ensure core systems function smoothly.
Key skills you’ll bring
- 5+ years' experience in supporting/troubleshooting Oracle and DB2 Database systems in an enterprise environment
- Strong Service Delivery skills
- Ability to work under pressure and adapt to challenges
- Risk managemement experience and ability to identify risks to core infrastructure
- Strong communication skills and willingness to contribute
- Interesting and important enterprise environment
- Competitive compensation package
- Perfect for someone who wants to go against the traffic