Potentia are currently working alongside an esteemed international Saas company that provide cutting-edge AI and analytics platforms that help international brands manage their operations with optimal profitability. This company is renowned for their advanced products and excellence in software engineering whilst also harboring a collaborative and growth-focused culture.
About the role...
Due to growth, this company is currently looking to add an intuitive DevOps engineer to further increase the capability of the team and assist in the workload. The role will expose the right candidate to an excellent engineering environment while working closely with a driven team in an agile environment.
In the role, you will...
- Implement automation tools and frameworks (CI/CD pipelines).
- Collaborate with team members to improve the company's engineering tools, systems and procedures, and data security.
- Stay up to date with relevant DevOps technologies.
- Deploy updates as required while implementing integrations when they arise.
- Problem solve and create solutions to meet customer requests.
- 3+ years of DevOps and Automation tooling experience.
- Experience with Shell scripting languages.
- Experience with Jenkins and Azure pipelines.
- Knowledge of virtualisation tools.
- Knowledge of SDLC with experience working in an agile environment.
Due to current border restrictions, to apply for this vacancy you MUST either currently reside in New Zealand, or if currently off-shore, be a New Zealand citizen, permanent resident or resident with valid travel conditions.
DevOps | CI/CD | Docker