Why you would like it:
- Training courses, specific marketing capability uplift programme and support to ensure your continued growth.
- Authentic approach, with a commitment to a more sustainable future for NZ.
- Excellent benefits including additional leave and WFH flexibility.
- Significant growth and expansion planned in the next few years.
Large-scale enterprise energy business are looking for continued success in their digital and performance space. This role will ultimately drive brand awareness, engagement, great user experience and campaign performance by leveraging all digital platforms to promote content that drives customer engagement, and ensures alignment to broader customer experience and brand goal.
- Develop a content plan to proactively and energetically represent business effectively across digital channels
- Collaborate with online stakeholders and internal business areas to source and co-create compelling own or customer stories
- Create and edit content to make the most of SEO opportunities. Work with external SEO vendors.
- Write with a distinctive voice, produce compelling search and display activity, social media posts, supporting internal content, video and interactive content
- Provide input into digital roadmap, work with web design/build partners and internal IT functions to design compelling online customer experiences and build functional specifications
- A degree in Marketing or relevant work experience is essential
- Understanding of HTML/CSS and Adobe Creative Cloud experience
- Extensive knowledge of Digital analytics tools including Google Analytics, Data Studio, AdWords
Please note that to be considered for this role you will need to hold a valid Work Visa or NZ Residency/NZ Citizenship and pass credit and criminal checks
This is a great opportunity for the right person. If you're looking to join a top-class organisation with great progression opportunities, send through your CV as soon as you can