Why you would like it:
- Meaningful Digital Projects
- Central location
- 5 weeks of annual leave
Our client is a large enterprise based on the city fringe. As response to Covid-19 they initiate several critical projects that make a real difference to New Zealanders
As part of the Product and Digital team, you are responsible for leading and delivering a large digital portfolio of work across Health Information and Technology.
The skills and experience we need you to bring:
- Significant Project Management experience in technology related projects
- Extensive experience leading and influencing at all levels of an organization
- Demonstrated commercial acumen with experience in finance, funding, and business modelling
- Strong stakeholder engagement skills including the ability to delivery project outcomes within tight constraints and competing interests
- A history of success in a client-focused project environment
- Proven experience in planning projects within time and budget constraints, liaising with or managing external contractors
- Broad range of technical expertise across a range of IT products and systems
If you have the skills described and are interested, then send your CV to email@example.com now and we will give you a call to discuss the opportunity.