This healthtech/fintech start-up was formed with the express aim of making healthcare more accessible to more people. Technology is at the forefront of that drive. Backed by a who’s who of high-profile investors, they have grown dramatically and have broken into the Australian market and the US market (through acquisition). Their primary product allows employers to contribute to their employees’ healthcare and they have seen a massive uptake from a diverse range of well-known organisations.
Up until now, development of the product, has been done remotely from the UK. They want to bring development back to NZ and build a team here. To help them on this journey, they are now looking for an Intermediate Full-Stack Developer to join their small, high-functioning team.
Ideally you will have:
- proven experience in .Net and TypeScript
- a strong comprehension of React.js and its fundamental principles
- familiarity with AWS, Terraform and MongoDB, showcasing your proficiency in leveraging cloud-based services and NoSQL databases
- solid understanding of RESTful API design and integration
- excellent communication skills – both written and oral
- experience within a fintech organisation
- experience with card payment solutions
- experience and knowledge of CI/CD
- outstanding communication skills (both written and oral)