Potentia is currently working alongside an esteemed provider of Cloud-based telematics that empowers businesses with comprehensive real-time data and insights into the performance of their commercial fleet when they are on the road. The complete product suite facilitates streamlined operational efficiency and reveals invaluable business intelligence that helps you get the best out of your people and vehicles.
About the role:
Due to growth, this company are looking to add an established .Net Developer to their team. The right candidate will form part of a small agile development unit and work to optimise and advance a large platform using the latest technologies.
In the role, you will:
- Diagnose and solve technical problems related to .Net applications, SQL databases, Web API and a range of integrated systems.
- Deliver high-quality software that customers can rely on for critical applications.
- Implement high-quality software solutions in line with business requirements.
- Respond quickly to system alerts when urgent client bugs surface.
Ideally, you will have:
- 5+ years of experience within .Net development - .NET Core, EntityFramework C#, MS SQL
- Experience with advanced AWS cloud computing - Lambda, Amazon EC2, rds, AWS SDKs
- Experience with NoSQL (MongoDB)
This is an opportunity for someone to join a high achieving and culture-motivated group as they continue to provide a vital service to businesses across NZ. Please apply directly through the link or contact Ciaran/Elle for further information.