Currently working with over 500 high-growth companies, this company with great backing, are looking to level up their leading equity platform that is enabling private businesses to multiply their success.
They service a range of businesses who have any form of distributed ownership, from early stage startups to large multinational corporations.
This company unifies companies and their investors through an intuitive cloud-based software platform. Their software streamlines the management of company equity, encompassing share registries, employee share schemes, company compliance, and shareholder relations
We are looking for an experienced software engineer to join our team in building a leading private equity SaaS platform. You will play a key role in delivering complex software for the financial market and will be keen to take ownership of problems and deliver these solutions.
- Experience working on complex web applications.
- 5+ years experience across front and back-end technologies - ideally Typescript + PHP.
- AWS experience is a bonus.
- Some understanding of DDD.
- Appreciation for unit tests.
- Good attention to detail.
- Excellent communication skills and an ability to engage with stakeholders to determine
- requirements, explain problems, etc.
- Highly collaborative and supportive mindset.
- Passion for software development and ability to evaluate and bring new ideas to the table.
- Work with the wider development team on building and improving on features to a high standard.
- Work with the product team to prototype and build new features.
- Be a part of determining platform and database architecture as our needs and requirements grow.
- Maintain, improve and optimise the existing codebase.
If you are looking for a role that involves high level discussions from concept to implementation, actively like problem solving and want to be involved in the success of one of New Zealand’s fastest growing equity platforms, then please get in touch for a confidential discussion.