Why you would like it:
- Own the connectivity roadmap and design rock-solid RESTful APIs
- Have your technology ideas heard (and listened to)
- Join a capable, fun and inclusive team
Engaging with a small organisation has its advantages; easy access to who you need, when you need them, ownership over your work from end-to-end and flexibility in working styles. This role allows you to become the ‘go to’ person for all things integration with external stakeholders.
With a company culture based in trust and integrity, they hope to inspire capability from the top down through fresh thinking. Having seen massive growth due to their local knowledge, their customer-centric approach and their use of the latest technologies, they are now poised to be a real player in the insurance space. Being a lean, mean insurance team requires a nimbleness to process and practices and they are always open to new approaches. Based in the bottom of the CBD they are in the middle of all of the action and it's time you were too.
This organisation was started with the belief that great technology should be the backbone for what they do. Already doing some work with external parties through API’s they are now about to embark on a large Connectivity programme of work to expand what they’ve done to all their business transactions. Your job will be to review the work they’ve done to date and check it’s been done correctly and then help to move things forward in a well-designed, structured way.
Please apply if you:
- have over 10 years of Systems Analysis and Architecture/Solution Design specifically around integration
- enjoy working with both the business and external parties to come up with seamless end-to-end processes
- have experience designing fit-for-purpose external RESTful APIs and understand the impact they have across all areas of the business
- always keep security at the forefront of your mind
- are experienced with AWS
- Enterprise scale integration tool experience - MuleSoft, BizzTalk, WebSphere, Dell(Boomi)
- are experienced designing, building, refactoring or operating large-scale and impactful IT systems in the cloud
- experience with a company that values agile principles and practices
- have excellent communication skills - both written and oral
- enjoy working within a motivated and fun team
This is a fantastic opportunity for the right person. If you're looking to join a top class organisation with great development opportunities, send me through your CV as soon as you can