Become the Data Analytics Champion within this progressive and award winning financial services organisation and empower the business to unlock and use the power of their data.
Why you would like it:
- Act as the conduit between technical and business teams
- Progress the creation and use of the Data & Analytics Platform
- Take ownership of the data strategy and governance
This business is an award winning powerhouse within the Financial Services sector. Leading the innovation landscape within their industry, they continue to impress with their adoption of cutting edge technologies and the utilisation of modern delivery practices. Already part way through a large digital transformation programme, they are now looking for a Senior Data Lead to enable the business to unlock and use the power of their data.
Joining an established and high performing Data & Analytics team, you will act as the conduit between both the technical and business teams to ensure aligned, relevant, and meaningful business outcomes.. The role has a mix of both hands-on technical and business consulting duties. There are 3 main key areas of responsibility:
- Data Migration - oversee the data migration across key strategic projects.
- Data & Analytics Platform - become the champion for the platform (Azure), the end goal of which is to see self-serve data visualisation entrenched in everyday working.
- Data Governance - create standards and structures; establish business-wide forums that drive data ownership
- 7 years background in Data Analytics, Data Consultancy or similar roles within enterprise scale environments
- Excellent technical knowledge in the Azure ecosystem environment, including building data platforms, data migration and reporting using Power BI
- Experienced working with senior level business stakeholders to identify their requirements and help them fully understand the power of their data
- Experience creating and documenting data governance standards
- Outstanding communication skills - both written and oral
If you're looking to join a top class organisation and work on an interesting and necessary project, apply now or get in touch with Claudy on firstname.lastname@example.org.