Potentia are currently working alongside a scaling product development company who have set about meeting the challenge for increased data processing and storage power by architecting a unique solution leveraging the very latest in high-performance computing.
With considerable funding and established teams already in place, this company is now focused on further increasing their capability to help deliver world-leading and game-changing technology, set for imminent release. With first-class engineering practices in place, a trailblazing product in late stage development and a scintillating runway ahead, there will be no better time to join what looks more and more like the next NZ tech sensation.
About the role...
As part of the next phase of expansion, this company is currently looking to add a Lead GPU Engineer to the ranks. The successful candidate for this position will work within an agile team to develop and maintain contemporary software, enabling distinctive data processing and storage functionality.
In the role, you will...
- Develop accelerated GPU libraries within an agile team.
- Coding C++ on both CPUs and GPUs.
- Coding in CUDA/HIP on AMD and Nvidia GPUs.
- Develop new features and optimise existing hardware.
- Collaborate with several development teams across the business to manage progress and analyse product development.
- Contribute to the architectural design of modern hardware and software which supports HPC platforms
Ideally, you will have...
- 4+ years of advanced C/C++ development experience delivering enterprise products for HPC.
- 4+ years of GPU programming experience (CUDA, OpenCL).
- Strong experience with Linux and an ability to work within a cross-platform environment (NVIDIA, AMD).
- Experience with Paralel processing/Multi-threading environment.
- Knowledge of CPU/GPU Architecture.
Please note, this opportunity is based in the Greater Hamilton Area, but some flexibility for remote working may be afforded to the right candidate with relevant experience.