In an age of blurry control of personal data & overarching technology influence, this business is flipping the equation of power and looking for a driven Product Analyst
Key Selling Points
- Powerful scalable product in big data domain
- Grow a team & build international audience
- VC funded & growing fast
Rarely do you see a blend of edgy tech, a team bound by purpose to help people in an industry ripe for change. Yet here it is. The Product Analyst needs to have strong technical thinking and will work closely with the Head of Product that is required to create a secure and scalable platform to carry the rapidly growing data requirements and increasing community of customers. This role will be able to understand the technology whilst catering to the demands for the product suite. Working with the founders, engineering and design, you'll have the chance to grow your career like no other time and be part of one of New Zealand's emerging technology 's stars. This is an impactful role where they can engage with a multitude of stakeholders and make a real-world difference by enhancing this critical product.
A high growth SaaS company developing industry leading software in the market research sector with international growth. A product that its funders believe will help people to influence and direct businesses to build better products and services. This homegrown product vendor is the newest business empowering people to control and broker their own data, use it for their own purposes and be rewarded for its use. Working with a highly engaged community of people and customers, here a technology platform allows for transparency and elective sharing of data to influence and develop businesses' products and services. The product set includes a number of components: apps, web portals, platforms and various systems. At its heart, it is an offering to shift the balance of power from the B->C to C->B.
- Product Analyst/Business Analyst acumen and/or experience
- Data analysis capability forged from time using it to make decisions
- A collaborative and customer-focused approach borne of a service mindset
- Experience working closely with the engineering teams to write technical requirements
- Provide direction to the development team using the backlog and user stories
- Lead the release plans and set the expectations for delivery
- Emerge from a technical business or background in a vendor, where you and the team have rolled out successful, scalable product management systems
This is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate to join a high-achieving and culture-motivated group as they continue their rapturous journey to redefine the domain. Please apply directly through the link or contact email@example.com for further information
Due to current border restrictions, to apply for this vacancy you MUST either currently reside in New Zealand, or if currently off-shore, be a New Zealand citizen, permanent resident or resident with valid travel conditions.