- An environment that offers trust and collaboration across the workforce
- Working alongside a number of very capable colleagues
- A real opportunity to extend beyond 6 months+
Due to a secondment the business is looking to bring in a specialist contract Scrum master to support a couple of Product marketing teams (non-technical) and are looking for a strong Scrum practitioner to be able to help these business teams take full advantage of the Agile mindset and ways of working.
This well-established, large company has reached an exciting and pivotal stage in its growth due to their ambitions and continued commitment to being on the forefront of digital technology. The company is working on a variety of projects within the utility sector and expanding their portfolio of services' offers for their users.
The skills and experience we need you to bring:
- You will have at least 5+ years experience as a Scrum Master (with proven experience supporting non-technical teams AKA business teams)
- Ability to self organise and ask questions confidently
- A calm and methodical approach
- Hourly rate
- 6 month + contract
- South Auckland Location
- Starting ASAP