We are currently partnering with some of New Zealand’s leading government agencies who are looking for experienced Scrum Masters. You will join their teams to enable and facilitate the optimization of team productivity by removing barriers that may obstruct the pursuit of the team's goals. As a Scrum Master, your principal purpose is to build and enable squads/teams to be self-organizing and self-managing, by establishing an agile culture and developing, managing, executing and embedding agile ways of working. This is instrumental opportunity in helping teams live agile values and principles; ensuring they follow the processes and practices that will result in perfecting their ways of working and delivering better outcomes for our customers more efficiently.
Key requirements from you
- Facilitation of scrum ceremonies
- Help drive continuous improvement with a team-first mentality
- Qualification in Agile/Scrum
- Experienced in bringing teams on the journey in a collaborative way
- Experience working within the Government sector and good understanding of processes that come with that
- Excellent communication skills with an empathetic style of seeking to understand first
If this sounds like you or you would like to know more, please apply now. You must have the right to work in New Zealand and be available for interview at short notice.