Being part of a talented and supportive technology team has its advantages; easy access to who you need, when you need them, ownership over your work from end-to-end and flexibility in working styles. Currently with a large connectivity/integration project underway, they are looking for a Scrum Master to join the delivery squad and work closely with internal stakeholders and external partners to ensure that Scrum practices and frameworks are followed.
With a company culture based on trust and integrity, they hope to inspire capability from the top down through fresh thinking. Having seen massive growth due to their local knowledge, their customer-centric approach and their use of the latest technologies, they are now poised to be a real player in the insurance space. Being a lean, mean insurance team requires a nimbleness to process and practices and they are always open to new approaches. Based in the bottom of the CBD they are in the middle of all of the action and it's time you were too.
On the path to becoming a truly Agile business, they are looking for someone who can coach the team to harness an agile mindset and incorporate the underlying practices.
Please apply if you
- at least 3 years+ Scrum Master experience
- experience with integration projects and knowledge and understanding of APIs and connectivity
- industry experience in finance and insurance is beneficial
- experience with a company that values agile principles and practices
- have excellent communication skills - both written and oral
- enjoy working within a motivated and fun team