This business is a powerhouse within the Financial Services sector, perhaps due to their customer centric approach and their belief that their people drive their success. They are always looking to use the latest technologies to ensure they stay at the top of their game.
Currently about to start a large Australasian-wide programme of work to implement a new system, they are looking for a Senior BA to join their team and assist them in the initial discovery phase to understand the critical pain points and business drivers that need to be addressed. This will then be followed by the rollout and embedding of the system with the users.
You will be the sort of person who enjoys proactively going out to key stakeholders and helping them to understand the benefits and capabilities of the new technologies and ensuring a smooth transition into BAU including the Organisational Change Management aspects so that a positive end user experience is guaranteed.
What you need to be successful:
- 5+ experience working as a senior BA
- Experience with enterprise scale implementation projects
- Experience working with geographically dispersed teams and stakeholders
- Outstanding stakeholder relationship skills
- Demonstrated ability in creatively solving problems and trying new approaches to achieve work outcomes, leveraging a strong analytical and experimentation driven mindset
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
This is a great role for someone who enjoys being part of a fun, talented team that are helping this organisation to use best-of-breed technologies.
Please send your CV to us by clicking “APPLY NOW” to be considered for this opportunity.