Our client is one of New Zealand largest ICT operators who are an education provider that is the lifeblood of Dunedin.
You will work with a wide range of stakeholders to facilitate the mapping of existing processes, use your expert process improvement skills to support the development of new processes, and help to embed a culture of continuous process improvement in the areas that you support.
What we will be looking for:
- Strong proven knowledge and experience in a Process Analyst or Busines Process BA role that you can point to where you have mapped existing and design new processes
- The ability to analyse and interpret information, have the ability to think outside the box and solve challenges in a creative way
- Knowledge of cost benefit modelling techniques and methods
- The ability to work cohesively with others and share your expert knowledge from a transformation environment.
- Ability to be able to work in Dunedin or partially remote.
If this sounds like you, please apply now for a prompt response. You must have the right to live and work in NZ and be available for an interview either in person or via video at short notice.
Job reference number: JO-2102-52023