- Great environment, with a welcoming team
- Autonomy with a diverse range of stakeholders
- Handy office, city-fringe location
Bring your Business Analysis skills to facilitate a Payroll Remediation Project. Partner with a great team to complete a gap analysis on an existing payroll process, and determine if there is a need to adjust or replace the existing system.
An enterprise organization largely unaffected by the economic effects of Covid-19, deemed an essential service. You will join at a time when they are looking to continue to deliver their B2B and B2C customers the very best in digital experiences and services offerings.
To be successful, you'll need:
- You will need 5+ years experience as a Business Analyst
- Ideally you will have a strong knowledge on HR Systems including payroll
- Experience working across both Datapay and Successfactors preferred
- Knowledge of the New Zealand Holidays Act 2003 is of advantage
- Comfortable working as part of a team
- Experienced with Agile environments
- 3 Month+
- Starting ASAP
- Hourly Rate
For immediate consideration for this contract please send us your CV by clicking APPLY NOW. Be aware that you must be immediately available and possess the right to work in New Zealand.