As a data-driven company, our mission is to utilize data to enhance business outcomes. The Senior Business Insights will play a vital role in supporting strategically significant investigations. There is a need for an exceptional leader or someone with leadership potential to take ownership of the Data & Analytics Platform.You will be focused on uncovering profound insights into how customers initially adopt and continuously utilize our products. You will collaborate with the Chief Technology Officer to contribute to critical business decisions and drive impactful initiatives that shape the future of our digital products and services.
Our client believes in the power of technology to drive meaningful change. Their comprehensive suite of digital tools enables tradies to efficiently manage job tracking, scheduling, quoting, invoicing, and more, all in one centralized platform. By eliminating administrative burdens and providing real-time insights, they aim to empower their customers to focus on delivering exceptional services to their clients.
As the sole data expert within the organization, your role will involve:
- Developing data models, machine learning models, to support analytics insights and decision making
- Identifing key metrics and create dashboards to track conversion, activation, engagement, and churn
- Engaging with stakeholders, build hypotheses, and communicate findings using data visualization
- Developing A/B test design and statistical significance for activation-related research
- Collaborating with the CTO to prioritize strategic business initiatives and maintain an updated roadmap of investigation opportunities
- 5+ years of data and business analysis experience
- Degree or Masters qualification in statistics
- Expert user of SQL Server
- Predictive modelling experience, namely in churn and engagement models
- Understanding of ETL processes and knowledge of data warehousing tools
- Proven track record working with data metrics to produce reports
- Strong stakeholder engagement and interpersonal skills
- Passion for testing and improving business metrics