Contribute to the research, development, and delivery of demand forecasting projects
- Conduct multiple iterations to improve model performances
- Identify the market opportunity and risks
- Auckland CBD
My client has created a predictive tool using machine learning predictive analytics that improve forecast accuracy for their clients using customer data from a variety of sources, especially social media and search platforms.
Having grown rapidly in the past few months, there is a clear need for a Senior Data Scientist to come on board and contribute to the research, development, and delivery of demand forecasting projects.
- By bringing together multiple data sources, you will coherently mesh together and manipulate each set to identify the market opportunity and risks for reputation management and social marketing campaign optimisation.
- You will drive the delivery of business insight through advanced and statistical analysis and research, as well as conducting multiple iterations to improve model performances.
- You will collaborate with analytics and engineering teams in the delivery of forecasting platforms.
- You will have the chance to work across multiple industry sectors including, Insurance, Retail, Tourism, etc.
- A self confessed statistical boffin is definitely a good start, along with an exceptionally strong numerical ability, a degree in statistics and a strong interest in product development will hold you in good stead
- Research & Development focused Data Science with strong leadership skills
- You must be comfortable using Python
- Exceptional communications skills are key as you will be working with a highly energetic and dynamic team
Please note only those who are currently residing in New Zealand with the appropriate working rights shall be considered for this position.