Potentia are currently working alongside the analytics and business intelligence arm of a global technology company, headquartered in the US. The kiwi based analytics department operates autonomously and supplies it's advanced products to company's across the globe. Their products harness complex data and provides invaluable insights to streamline operational efficiency.
About the role:
Due to extensive customer acquisition and the enhanced role the NZ team is playing in the wider organisation’s product development, there is a need for an experienced and intuitive software engineer to further increase the capability of the development team.
In the role, you will:
- Apply your contemporary software engineering knowledge to generate clean and maintainable code.
- Work in a close-knit development to continuously improve the existing development practice.
- Innovate new solutions and solve real-world problems through technology.
- C#,.Net, ASP.Net, Web API development experience
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft SQL (SQL Server, SSIS)
- Exposure to Azure cloud stack
- Strong knowledge of Software Architecture
- Experience working within an agile environment
This is a unique opportunity to join a high-powered and small development team that offers a highly complex product to global clients.