This government owned entity was set up in 2001 as a key financial institute who hold a large responsibility to the taxpayers of New Zealand. This is a great place to work as we all benefit from the organisation’s success. The IT team has four key functions: Business Solutions, Cloud Operations, Service Desk and IT Security.
About the role:
You will be working within the IT team to drive Information Security Assurance activities across the organisation. Driving Information Security Assessments in line with the enterprise risk methodology, applying a pragmatic approach to ensure an efficient and timeous process is a core responsibility in this role.
Key tasks will include:
- Assisting with the management of information security related activities
- Preparing reports to be consumed within several forums within the organisation
- Assist with the execution of the Cyber Operating Plan
- Manage the threat and vulnerability management capability with selected operational security partner, this included driving continuous improvement and working with the cloud team to ensure reporting/alerting is effective
- Managing certification and accreditation with support from the security assurance partner
- Manage the Information Security Awareness platform ensuring appropriate content is deployed across the broader organisation in link with the particular risks faced
This is a fantastic opportunity and a great time to join this fast-growing organisation. The ideal candidate will be experienced within this area at a senior level. If you feel this is the right role for you, please APPLY NOW with your most updated CV.