- A great opportunity to drive a range of programmes of work across the organisation
- Supportive environment with a continuous improvement culture
- A diverse and inclusive workforce
The NZ Super Fund is an important institution for New Zealanders, so there is an accompanying expectation of outstanding service to the public, for the organisation and its staff. If you are keen to ensure future generations have the ability to enjoy the benefits of superannuation, then come and play your part! Come join a team who care about their colleagues and their work!
If that mission resonates with you - here are some links you should copy ;)
Why they need a Senior Project Manager:
As the team and wider organisation are growing, a role has been created to support that growth. It's an exciting time to join as there are currently 7 Programmes in flight, and there is an interesting variety of project work in the pipeline. You will have the opportunity to not only deliver significant technology change & transformation projects and get involved in a variety of business projects that help the organisation perform and grow, year on year.
What you need to be successful:
- Minimum 5 years’ experience as Senior Project Manager.
- Demonstrated reputation in delivery of large, complex projects
- Knowledge and competence in modern project methodologies and project lifecycle
- Ability to work independently and on multiple projects at one time.
- Experience in financial services or investment management
If you are looking for an opportunity to work on large solutions within a focused team, then this role will offer you a great platform and environment to do so, while also investing in you as a person.
NZ Super Fund encourages expressions of interest from a diverse applicant pool, including applicants interested in discussing flexible work options. Reasonable support will be provided to disabled applicants throughout the recruitment process.
To be considered for this opportunity, please send your CV to us by clicking "APPLY NOW" so that we can review your profile and get back to you.