Having been in the market for over 10 years, this product development company has helped a number of businesses in the hospitality and travel industries optimise customer experience through consistently well built SaaS products. With an established customer base worldwide, there is an ever-increasing domestic reliance of their advanced product suite.This company has an ambitious goal to become the number one technology employer of choice in the next 12 months, and with this goal comes an impending need to introduce highly capable technology resources into the business who will help advance product functionality and performance.
With the next phase of this company's growth focusing on markets beyond APAC, this organisation is needing to add top level development talent to work on differing technical challenges driven from increased customer demand. These challenges could involve (but certainly not limited to) fixing latency issues, reworking legacy code, new feature development and API development. Adopting modern development practices (TDD, CI/CD, "Build & Run), you will be joining an organisation that is genuinely wanting to introduce people who are keen to learn and highly motivated to build well designed & crafted software solutions.
The fit (of the ideal candidate):
- You are a senior, product orientated Fullstack developer with core skills in C#, React/Redux and building Web API's.
- You will have operated in a cloud (Azure) environment and fully understand DevOps principles.
- TDD and CI are second nature to you, as is working in an agile environment whereby you build & run something well once. No testing team to throw code at here.
- You are willing to jump into legacy code to help improve the overall product set.
- You bring exceptional development design practices to the table.
- You are comfortable working in a communicative and dynamic workplace.
.Net- C# - Azure - React- Redux- CI/CD