With well-established presence here and abroad this software vendor has always been an early adopter of technology, heading to and staying in `the Cloud` in the 90s. From there, on-going success has allowed them to spread their product set and capabilities to cover Payroll automation and HR Services software delivered through browser and Web clients to tens of thousands of people globally.
The onset of automation through technology has opened the payroll industry up to massive improvements in terms of time and cost. To be able to deliver a seamless, value-add, real-time payroll system to their enterprise clients both here in New Zealand and Australia has meant that they must be experts in this space, which they are.
You will be a part of a cross-functional team looking to build the next generation of the payroll automation software. You will work closely with other team members to help establish policies, process, and strategy designed to ensure consistently high software development that is measurable and accurate and evolve re-usable architectures and document best practice patterns for cloud-native development. You will give input into architecture and the general direction of the technology, the flat structure gives the opportunity to help steer the direction of the product. You will be encouraged to collaborate and engage to ensure no stone is left unturned.
- Emerging from hands-on experience and/or a sound grounding in fundamental consumer-grade software development, you`ll have had strong experience with Microsoft technologies.
- Experience in the development of the event-driven design solutions on .NET with practical experience of implementing: DDD, Event Sourcing, CQRS, Event driven microservices.
- Experience with AZURE, AWS or Google Cloud platform development.
- You'll have strong Asp.Net Core/.Net Core stack experience targeting Linux/Containers.
- Front-End development in either Angular, Vue or React.
- Beneficial if you have experience with Rabbit MQ and Elasticsearch.
- CI/CD Toolchain creation and DevOps experience.
- To be able to work autonomously and be driven to deliver quality code.
This is a fantastic opportunity for the right person. If you are looking to join a top class organisation with great development opportunities, send through your CV as soon as you can
Please note that to be considered for this role you will need to hold a valid NZ Work Visa or NZ Residency or NZ Citizenship.