Be responsible for designing, developing, and maintaining secure and reliable product infrastructure.
- Designing secure production systems
- Working on Opensource projects
- Remote work
Bringing together the brightest minds locally and internationally in the blockchain space they have created something that the whole world wants to be a part of right here in New Zealand. They have grown, have followed the rise and fall of the cryptocurrency markets and have come out the other side more resilient and with lessons learnt. They have a global reach, with offices in London and Singapore they are positioned to lead the decentralised revolution. They are establishing themselves as an industry leader and have bold plans to make that happen.
Designing secure and reliable product infrastructure, there is a need for a Senior Site Reliability Engineer to come on board to assist the Development Teams in the delivery of these exciting OpenSource projects.
- Designing and deploying reliable and secure production systems.
- Collaborating with the teams to understand product goals and create infrastructure alignment.
- Maintaining product infrastructure and pipelines.
- Strong understanding of cloud concepts - Azure, AWS or Google Cloud
- Docker containerization and orchestration with Kubernetes experience
- Experience with Infrastructure as Code - Terraform
- Have a good understanding of how to configure and run CI platforms
- Experience in Linux or Unix system Administration and Automation
- Good analytical skills
- Great communication skills
Please note only those who are currently residing in New Zealand with the appropriate working rights shall be considered for this position.