- Hourly rate contract until at least the end of September with extension into 2022 highly likely
- Be part of a meaningful project for New Zealanders
- Work with a modern tech stack and talented team
A smaller government organisation based in central Wellington that ensure New Zealanders have the skills and knowledge they need to build a great life and ensure NZ thrives in the generations ahead.
The project being undertaken is designed to significantly improve the way they collect, manage and share data in this particular education sector which will in turn ensure better outcomes for all New Zealanders, especially those involved in the formal education process
You will be a seasoned automation tester working as part of a strong and cross-functional SCRUM team of three and report to the Test Lead. The testing you do will mostly be browser and REST API based so experience with the likes of Postman/Test Cafe and integration into pipelines is preferred. You will be using CI/CD pipelines in Azure.
Key skills you'll bring
• Test Automation with Browser and REST APIs
• Azure DevOps experience
• Integration of APIs into pipeline using Postman
• Test Café experience (preferable but not essential)
• C# or equivalent (useful but not essential)
If this sounds like it's up your alley, please apply below. You must be available at short notice (max 2 weeks) and have a valid NZ visa.