- Attractive hourly rate + GST
- 4 days on 4 days off (40 hours each week)
- 3 months initial contract + extension
- Central Auckland parking
4 days on 4 days off | You will be required to be on-premises 4 days a week (40 hours) as rostered 24/7 | 2 shifts (Day & Night) | New Zealand Full Driving Licence | Able to drive manual transmission vehicles
Stepping into one of the biggest Automation Programme in its Industry, this market-leading organisation is looking for extra pair of hands for an initial three months contract which has a high possibility of extension and also permanent role will be available for the right individual based on the success.
- You are an experienced Systems Engineer capable of working alongside with the Operations team to provide system availability assistance, network support, incident management and resolution.
- Site Operations Engineer installs, supports and maintains all physical technology, assets and associated software across the business facilities. The team operate on a 24/7 rotating shift roster to ensure adequate support for the operational teams and technologies within the scope of this role.
- The role also ensures that equipment spares are maintained, available and works with other IT and engineering teams to ensure that failed equipment is replaced in a timely manner.
- You will work closely with the Electrical Engineering team to support technologies that span or require support from both teams, including technology on mobile plant (CHE), CCTV and industrial control systems.
- This will also include providing monitoring support and maintenance across the IT services such as setting up systems, monitoring & responding to alerts. Provide troubleshooting to Infrastructure stack, platforms, networks & control systems.
- Experience that demonstrates an up-to-date knowledge of current and future IT and OT technologies, systems and equipment such as CCTV.
- Previous experience working in high safety or industrial environments.
- Previous experience in working with elevated work platforms.
- Understanding of working in and around electrical systems
- CCNA Certification or similar.
If you think this could be the next great career move for you, then apply without delay or call me for a confidential chat. Mike Nimje 0223645005
Ref: MNJO -2003-51309
You are in New Zealand, available for face to face interview and hold legal rights to work in New Zealand.