Rarely do you see a blend of edgy tech, a team bound by purpose to help people in an industry growing with the advent of automation. This team focuses on harnessing connectivity, integration and harvesting data for automation and integration for IoT. Think of all of the millions of consumer devices used to create optimal CX in the retail and self-serve industries. This is the market with clients that include the largest brands in the world using their products across the globe in a vast majority of countries. The role of Software Tester is to improve the quality of the software and systems, and to improve test coverage and repeatability of testing with automation. You'll have the chance to grow your career like no other time and be part of one of New Zealand's established technology stars.
International growth. A star-power list of international retail and consumer brand giants clamoring for partnerships and advocating their services. A growing number of businesses switch on to the power of this tech as the demand for data and integrated CX is demanded. This homegrown product vendor is the newest business pushing the envelope in the application of new IoT solutions. The product suite includes a number of components: devices, apps, web platforms and Data advancements.
- Enthusiastic about automation systems and contemporary technology for businesses, you’ll have an in-depth knowledge of how to support the team in reviewing product requirements and translating into test cases.
- You will carry out manual and automated test sequences on Android, iOS, and Windows applications, as well as API’s.
- Where requirements specifications are not documented, you will communicate with the appropriate stakeholders to create test cases.
- You will want to contribute as a mentor of junior colleagues and apply industry best-practice test and documentation methodologies.
- You will be capable of setting up new test set-ups, and test development.
- If you have experience as a Test Lead that would be advantageous, however hands on testing work is required.
This is an opportunity to join a high-powered and small development team that offers a highly complex product to global clients. Apply directly and we will reach out to you.
Due to current border restrictions, to apply for this vacancy you MUST either currently reside in New Zealand, or if currently off-shore, be a New Zealand Citizen, Permanent Resident or Resident with valid travel conditions.