They are the leading digital services provider to the NZ Health Sector, with a vision to help all New Zealanders live healthier lives through the power of technology. They provide digital solutions to 1,000s of health organisations throughout New Zealand. They are based in five regions and are positioned well to sell a wide range of digital services and specialist expertise to support their vision. Their capability includes the full spectrum of digital services under the Connect, Digitise and Transform portfolios which includes telecommunications, IT, Cloud, consultancy, and professional services. They extend their expertise and reach by engaging specialist providers and regional support organisations to provide truly nationwide coverage with an unsurpassed range of digital capability.
You will be a key member of the wider team who brings a relationship centric approach to architecture. Your core mission will be to put solutions together through deeply understanding a customers needs and future direction. You will work closely with client leads to ensure health outcomes are improved for all New Zealandersand be regarded as a SME across one or more core disciplines.
Key skills/attributes you will bring
- 10+ years Solution Architect experience in communications, IT and digital, preferably in the health sector
- Ability to build effective and trusted relationships with clients, from technical IT people, through to non-technical CXO level
- Deep infrastructure expertise, particularly IaaS experience at scale
- Strong cloud knowledge across either Azure or AWS
- A 'self starter' attitude with a proven track record at growing, developing and maintaining product knowledge
- Passion for enabling better health outcomes through technology
- Strong and proven commercial acumen
- Strong remuneration package
- A chance to work on the leading edge of technology solutions
- Help develop the blueprint for future health outcomes of Kiwis