The organisation has branches all around the country with the head office located in Naenae. They help bring colour to life in people's homes all around New Zealand.
Background to role
One of the technical support team is moving jobs and they need you as a replacement. IT Operations plays a key role in the business through supporting the brand and its numerous stakeholders around the country and this person will play a key part in that team.
Your role will be to provide IT support for all the branches nationwide and support stakeholders across the business. The core focus of work will be solving day to day technology problems for users. You will solve these on your own or if necessary, escalate them further.
Key Skills you will bring
- Sound understanding of desktop support best practices
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Systems - Active Directory, Office 365 etc
- Experience working with SQL
- Some knowledge of networking
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- An ability to be self-managing and work with limited guidance
- Short commute if you are Lower Hutt based
- Plenty of variety in day to day work and opportunities to grow
- Strong job security