Tally Group is a high growth company with great backing, who are looking to level up the utilitech landscape across NZ within the booming traditional and renewable energy sectors. They are on a journey to build software and analytics solutions for the next generation of energy retailers with the vision of becoming a leading global provider of Utilitech, and they are on the lookout for the people who will help make that happen.
At Tally Group, they put energy into building world-leading technology for the utilities sector. They want to transform how people power their homes and businesses, and in turn reinvent how energy retailers operate. Tally is a cloud-native SaaS provider with clients across the globe. They offer a comprehensive suite of innovative billing, digital and analytics solutions designed to meet globally diverse market and regulatory requirements, empower customers and reduce cost-to-serve.
The Business Analyst will liaise with internal stakeholders and clients to ensure requirements are clearly understood, translated and documented accurately. With thorough technical understanding and a flexible working style you can translate operational issues into strategic working solutions.
- Engage with clients to understand requirements and priorities.
- Facilitate workshops to understand the business goals and epic / story level detail.
- Conduct sprint planning and other agile ceremonies.
- Provide hands-on support to Solution Architects, Developers, and Testers within the team.
- Develop and maintain domain expertise and stay abreast of industry changes.
- Manage the risk identification and planning activities, gap analysis.
- Consistently deliver projects on schedule, budget and within scope.
- Capture and prioritise business and technology requirements.
- Identify continuous improvement opportunities and assist with the removal of blockers.
- Providing pre-sales support to the sales team during RFI/RFP and PoC stages.
- Organise and manage release activities.
- Critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, break-down complex / or abstract concept and high level concepts into easy to understand stories and tasks.
- Consistently track client SLA.
- Lead testing effort.
- Keep up to date with industry changes.
- 3+ years of experience working in a similar position.
- Strong business stakeholder engagement and collaboration with technology to enhance quality, cost and timely delivery of projects and program.
- Relevant tertiary qualification in Information Systems or Engineering disciplines.
- Strong understanding of all relevant project methodologies and processes (including Agile, Lean Waterfall) and the ability to identify and utilise key tools and processes to ensure project delivery success.
- Strong analytical capabilities, requirement elicitation, problem and impact analysis experience.
- Ability to effectively communicate transparently and proactively with internal and external stakeholders.
Please get in touch for a confidential discussion.
Please note that to be considered for this role you will need to have valid New Zealand working rights and pass credit and criminal checks