- Working alongside a number of very capable colleagues
- Free parking
- A real opportunity to extend beyond 3 months+
Your role is to work closely with the business to understand their requirements, challenge thinking, define solutions and then work with the delivery teams to fulfil delivery.
An enterprise-scale household name - this business provides innovative solutions and achieves real business advantages for their clients and end-users, across a range of industries in New Zealand and abroad. With the chance to support and improve these solutions alongside a dynamic, autonomous, and high-performance team, you will be well equipped to make the most of the opportunities and variation on offer.
The skill and experience we need you to bring:
- Understanding of Change management principles with strong stakeholder management
- Strong communication (written & verbal) and inter-personal skills
- Requirements elicitation, Gap analysis, Business process mapping
- Identify issues, risks and benefits of existing and proposed solutions and outlining business impacts
- Ability to influence stakeholders and work closely with them to determine acceptable solutions
- Support business transition and help to establish change
- Hourly rate
- 6 month+ contract
- South Auckland
- Starting ASAP