About the company...
Potentia is currently working alongside a large scale organisation, renowned for their excellence in building and maintaining complex platforms that provide comprehensive digital practice management solutions for their massive user base. This company has built up a tech driven environment with a supportive and fun culture, with great benefits and perks on offer too.
About the role...
This person will be developing and delivering security solutions for customers. You will be assisting in designing, implementing and managing information technology solutions to protect confidentiality, integrity and availability of customer data, including cloud services and identity management. The ideal candidate will have a strong background in IT governance and controls, as well as a working understanding of regulatory compliance across multiple frameworks.
In the role, you will...
- Develop operational procedures for security standardization and response.
- Implement appropriate security controls to protect customer infrastructure based on Azure/AWS technologies as well as third party services.
- Implement tools to assist in the detection, prevention, and analysis of security threats.
- Ability to execute a vulnerability / penetration scanning process.
- Lead incident response and forensic analysis for security breaches at customers.
Ideally you will have...
- 5+ Years experience in ICT/Security focused positions
- Good understanding of best practice cybersecurity standards
- Network security architecture concepts including topology, protocols, components, and principles
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Cybersecurity and privacy principles relevant to confidentiality, integrity and availability.
This is a great opportunity for someone looking to take a step into a security focused position coming from a different background. Apply directly or contact Ciaran on 09 550 8555 for more information.