Lead and manage the technical support staff and oversee the management and delivery of infrastructure projects.
Why you would like it:
- Opportunity to manage your own teams
- Highly technical delivery focused role
- 50% off school fees
Our client is recognised as one of the best educational communities in the world offering state-of-the-art educational facilities.
A unique role in a world-class education establishment. Reporting to the ICT Director, you will need to manage and provide effective leadership for the ICT Services Team, composed of 8 staff, delivering services to over 3000 stakeholders, both internal and external. You will maintain and develop the organisations ICT infrastructure, network and service management strategies.
With budgetary control and staff leadership, this role also requires strong Project Management ability to ensure that new initiatives are delivered efficiently and effectively while maintaining continuous and seamless business operation.
- Your understanding of the unique qualities and challenges that exist within an educational or similar large end-user environment would be a distinct advantage.
- A degree and relevant certification Microsoft and Cisco certification would be beneficial.
- You will bring demonstrable experience in high quality customer service with multiple stakeholders.
- Proven people and delivery leadership experience within the ICT environment
- Experience and understanding, System Administration, Network Management and Project Management
- Understanding of the following concepts is essential: WAN/LAN/Wifi/Cloud/SaaS technologies, Server Environments, Operating (server and clients) systems and ITSM.
Please note that to be considered for this role you will need to hold a valid NZ Work Visa or NZ Residency or NZ Citizenship.
This is a fantastic opportunity for the right person. If you're looking to join a top class organisation with great progression opportunities, send me through your CV as soon as you can