Largest retailer in New Zealand committed to digital enablement and transformation with $100M in capital funding dedicated to the efforts. Embarking on a significant change to the way its people work, the way it engages with its customers and the technology it uses. Welcome to the new world for this homegrown hero.
About the role:
This is a fantastic 6-month Mobile Backend Developer contract. As New Zealands largest retailer since 1982, our client has a bunch of large brands which sit underneath them, they are now at the initial stages of integrating/unifying all services/brands and creating a portal to do so. Auckland city location; WFH is flexible.
- Net Core MVC framework in .Net 5/6
- Mobile app backend experience
- Azure SQL or SQL Server
- Visual Studio
- .Net Dependency Injection Framework
- HttpClient & REST API
- Solid understanding of .Net Tasks and asynchronous code
- Solid understanding of data flows and architecture
How to apply:
Click APPLY NOW if you meet our requirements & we will be in touch.