This is a great opportunity for a Project Co-ordinator looking for growth in their PM skill set. You will be mentored by a seasoned Programme delivery professional and will have the opportunity to work across a mixed portfolio of enterprise level projects and programmes.
The skills you need:
- At least 3+ years experience in the workforce
- Prior experience with coordination and project administration
- A willingness and energy to learn new skills
- Efficient operator of software supporting organisation and task management.
- 12 month contract
- Based in South Auckland with remote working hybrid available
If you are keen to learn and grow in a fast paced Programme delivery environment then this role is for you.