Potentia are currently working alongside one of New Zealand's fastest-growing startups as they continue to scale and enhance their critical product. This organisation is currently providing an invaluable resource across NZ with advanced software engineering and have impressive growth plans and an exciting runway ahead.
About the role:
With extensive plans to enhance the product offering and continual increases in new users, there is an impending need to increase the test capability. Having had considerable success this past year, the role will afford the right candidate an opportunity to make their mark in a dynamic and impactful role.
In the role, you will:
- Develop/Execute test strategy for mobile testing on native Android and iOS as well as web app.
- Take ownership of the QA function and ensure coverage across the platform.
- Inform the wider company on best practice and contemporary tools/technologies to advance the overall QA capability.
Ideally, you will have:
- Extensive experience with automated mobile testing through Appium, Java and Cucumber.
- Extensive experience with automated web application testing through Selenium, Java and Cucumber.
- Experience in manual testing spanning functional, exploratory, integration and cross-browser.
- A dynamic and deadline-driven approach to delivery.
This is a unique opportunity to join a supportive and progressive employer as they continue their rapid growth. To be considered, please apply directly via the link.