Being one of the largest privately-owned companies by revenue in New Zealand, this organisation has seen year on year established growth, across its 30+ sites in Australasia. Primarily dealing with the manufacturing and logistics of raw material, they are market leaders and thought innovators in their field with an incredible IT growth plan to match.
About the role:
While you wouldn’t traditionally think of this business as a development powerhouse, the day to day software environment used by thousands of employees is a complex and sophisticated machine. With the exception of a few off the shelf ERP systems, everything else is bespoke in-house product development engineered onsite by an advanced group.
With a number of projects in the pipeline (heavily focussed on business process automation and acquisition) the IT team is humming and needing a Senior Software Developer to break up an existing monolith and create highly scalable ERP solutions that are central to the businesses success. Add to that a recently developed innovation hub meaning that this is just a stepping stone to integrate cutting edge technologies on a massive scale.
In the role, you will:
- Define and contribute to solution architecture with an emphasis on scalability and performance.
- Provide technical leadership to the surrounding team and function as a domain technical expert.
- Design and maintain high-velocity CI/CD pipelines.
- Ensure that targetted quality standards are being achieved.
- Actively contribute to peer code reviews.
- 7+ years of advanced desktop and web development experience
- In-depth knowledge of C#, .NET fundamentals, LINQ, ASP.NET and Web API
- Strong knowledge of Design and Architecture patterns
- An understanding of SOLID principles and the ability to apply them.
This is a fantastic opportunity for the right person. If you're looking to join a top-class organisation with great progression, flexibility and training, send through your CV as soon as you can.