Help develop and maintain the new Azure Data platform.
Why you would like it:
- Building data pipelines in a cloud environment
- Lots of learning, being part of a team of 3 Senior Data Engineers
- Great location, work from home 2 days a week
Based in Auckland, my client is a large non profit organisation that is a household name in New Zealand, providing funding to hundreds of communities and organisations around New Zealand every year.
To support their significant growth, my client is looking for a Junior Data Engineer to support the new created Azure Platform using new technologies. Reporting to the Data Engineer Lead, you will be developing and maintaining the Data pipelines to leverage the cloud platform.
- You will have come from a Software Engineering or BI/Data background and have experience using SQL.
- You have a good undertanding of ETL processes and are willing to learn new skills - Databricks, Data factory, Power BI, etc.
- Analytical and creative approach when working with large amounts of data.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills for advising the teams.
Please note only those who are currently residing in New Zealand with the appropriate working rights shall be considered for this position.