Central Wellington Government agency that is undergoing a modernisation program involving large scale change that aims to make them more intelligence driven in their response as a regulator.
Background to role
There is a large-scale digital transformation underway and part of that includes a rollout of Office365. They are also moving to Windows 10 as part of the systems upgrade
Your role will be to help with the rollout of Office365/Windows 10 across the business and work with the vendor to ensure everything goes smoothly. You will then be involved in ongoing maintenance, support and overseeing any further upgrades/roll outs.
Key Skills you will bring
- Proven experience working in a medium to large desktop support environment
- Experience working on a Windows 10/Office365 rollout
- Demonstrable experience providing Level 2 & 3 support
- Strong and broad knowledge of Microsoft operating systems and best practice desktop support processes
- Excellent communication skills and ability to explain concepts in plain English.
- An ability to be self-managing and show initiative
- Be part of a meaningful digital transformation for the organisation
- Competitive annual salary package
- Strong job security and a mixture of project/BAU work