This Kiwi owned software organisation offers a full suite of enterprise cloud-based software that is tailor made for the boutique airline industry. Their software covers everything from passenger service systems, departure control, freight management and real-time analytics. With growing demand and a pipeline of new clients signing up globally, they are expanding their team and are looking for a DevOps Specialist to join the whanau.
The core of the role will be helping the organisation deliver fit for purpose solutions by combining technical vision, operations management, software development and excellent people skills. You'll be responsible for helping manage and monitor their cloud environments, proactively working on solutions to improve processes, upskilling other team members in DevOps practices and and ensuring they're making the most of their product suite. They've been a 100% remote working organisation since inception, so you will get flexibility to work from home anywhere across New Zealand in a supportive and cohesive environment. They are using a very modern technology stack with the likes of Angular and Cosmos DB, along with event-driven technology for greater versatility in their software offerings.
They are open to someone who is an up and comer with 3+ years in the DevOps space as well as those who are more senior.
Key Skills you will bring
- Proficiency with Microsoft Azure using multiple services such as Azure SQL, Event Grid, Service Bus etc
- Sound experience with Azure DevOps
- Ability to use a variety of automation tools and scripting languages
- Experience with Git for version control
- Strong communication skills across the board and ability to present ideas and concepts clearly in a remote setting
- A leaning to pragmatism over perfectionism
- A hunger to continue learning and growing
· 100% remote role – Work from anywhere within NZ
· Highly Agile environment, flat structure, and cohesive team
· A company that truly focuses on culture and wellbeing first
If you are interested in learning more, please apply below.