Help implement Google Analytics 4 and build reports into Data Studio.
Why you would like it:
- Providing in depth analysis and reporting
- Creating tags using Google Tag Manager
- Great location, work from home 2 days a week
Based in Auckland, my client is a large non profit organisation that is a household name in New Zealand, providing funding to hundreds of communities and organisations around New Zealand every year.
To support their significant growth in the Digital Analytics space, my client is looking for a Digital Insights Analyst to create data analytics to help make better business decisions. Reporting to the Head of Data & Analytics, you will be developing and maintaining the Digital Analytics Infrastructure to leverage data from it.
- You will have come from a data analysis background and have experience generating reports and insights using Data Studio, SQL and/or BigQuery.
- You’re a Google Analytics certified, you’ve been using Google Analytics and Tag Manager on a daily basis.
- Analytical and creative approach when working with large amounts of data.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills for advising the teams.
Please note only those who are currently residing in New Zealand with the appropriate working rights shall be considered for this position.