The organisation offers enterprise cloud-based software for the airline industry with everything from passenger service systems to departure control systems to analytics and freight management. They have solutions across the board and partner with airlines worldwide. The team size is sitting at close to 20 employees currently.
The role is one where you can work fully remote 100% of the time and will involve a variety of day to day full stack development work with initial work likely to be focused around interfacing with different systems. They are using a very modern technology stack with the likes of Angular and Cosmos DB. They are using a lot of event-driven technology for greater versatility in their software offerings.
Key Skills you will bring
- Strong C# experience within the .NET Core framework
- Proven experience using a variety of Azure services
- Power BI
- An understanding of modern API’s
- Experience with Angular – Version 5 or later
- Strong development skills and an understanding of event-driven architecture
- Proven experience working remotely
- Experience within the aviation industry or equivalent would be a bonus
- Fully remote role. Perfect for the modern worker
- Opportunity to work and learn from outstanding developers
- Be well looked after by a company that focuses on culture