New Zealand's leading innovation agency that helps NZ Businesses grow faster and propels us towards a more exciting future. They have a range of innovation and R&D services.
Background to role
This role will ensure all our key business systems have excellent documentation and that risk assessments are undertaken and appropriate sign is provided. This will require you to work collaboratively across the business, supporting business owners to develop system security documentation and understand data risks and steps in place to mitigate these.
You will be responsible for planning, identifying, analysing and managing current risks associated with our Digital services (both infrastructure and client applications). You will also monitor our security requirements and report findings to business owners and key stakeholders as well as maintain our cyber risk register. You will work alongside our Security Operations Engineer to ensure the Digital services provided meet the required standards.
Key skills you will bring
- At least 5 years’ experience in a security analyst role, or similar demonstrated experience providing support to improve the information security posture / maturity of a complex technology ecosystem
- Experience in working with business owners to ensure security certification / compliance is delivered against agreed security standards
- Experience in assessment and documentation of system architecture / technical design
- Exposure to Assessment of Cloud and Privacy risk assessments in the public sector (desirable)
- Demonstrated ability in applying a risk-based approach to security, balancing risk with user experience and business needs
- A collaborative and self-managing approach to work
- A desire to put the customer at the heart of what we do
- Be part of an exciting workplace leading us into the future
- Hourly rate contract
- Work with talented individuals committed to making a difference